Terms & Conditions
REGISTRATION: All students must be registered on our Class4Kids online booking site before attending any classes with StarStruck Performing Arts Academy. During registration, any medical or additional needs must be disclosed so that instructors can build lessons everyone can be involved in.
PAYMENTS: Invoices will be sent out via email at least 3 weeks before the commencement of the term. Payments need to be made before the first class of term. Any payments made after this will incur a late fee and a new invoice will be issued. Bookings are non-transferable unless under exceptional circumstances as agreed by StarStruck Performing Arts Academy senior management.
REFUNDS: Refunds will not be given where a class has had to be cancelled and/or rescheduled for any reasons beyond StarStruck's control eg school closure, snow, flood, act of God. StarStruck will reschedule the class where possible.
DROPPING OFF AND COLLECTING STUDENTS: Please ensure your child is dropped off and collected on time. Late collection will be charged at the teacher’s discretion. The teacher reserves the right to turn a student away if late for a class without prior notice. Written consent is needed if you wish for your child to leave the studio unaccompanied to meet in the car park for example. If this consent has not been received, the instructor will be unable to release your child until a parent is seen. StarStruck Performing Arts Academy does not require parents to stay on the premises during classes.
MISSED LESSONS: There will be no reduction in fees for lessons missed by the pupil. If part of the London Performance Team, continued absence will result in immediate dismissal from the team.
ILLNESS: By registering your child with us, you authorise DBS checked StarStruck staff to take your child to A&E in the event of sudden/severe illness, in which case we will notify the 'contact number' provided. Classes will be refunded in the event of extreme circumstances or medial illness only.
NOTICE TO LEAVE: If a student decides to leave their classes, half a term’s notice must be made. If notice is not given, an invoice for 50% of the next term payment will be issued via email.
UNIFORM: All pupils must wear the correct uniform for each class. Hair must be tied back at all times. Outdoor shoes are not permitted in the dance studio at Saint Martin’s.
LOST PROPERTY: The school cannot undertake any responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings left on the premises.
DISCIPLINE: StarStruck expects a certain level of behaviour in class and an individual who is disrespectful to teachers and/or fellow pupils will be asked to leave. No refund will be given.
* StarStruck Performing Arts Academy has the right to change the timetable at any time.
* Some of the information supplied during registration will be used to enter students for IDTA, LCM and NATD examinations or to acquire performer’s licences for shows and productions.
* Physical contact with students will be minimal however it is important for parents to understand that physical contact is sometimes needed to help students with posture, technique and movement. This may be with an instructor or peer.
* Occasionally there may be photography/videography happening during classes to be used on the StarStruck website/Facebook page. By partaking in our classes, you agree to this. Exceptions will be made if written notice is given to the school. This also applies to the use of names on the StarStruck website/Facebook and in show programmes.
* Mobile phones are not allowed in the studio.
* StarStruck Performing Arts Academy is only responsible for children whilst they are in classes. Any students who remain on site between classes are not under the responsibility of our instructors and are expected to behave in a mature manner to avoid disruption to other classes being held.
StarStruck Performing Arts Academy has the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.